Schneider Funeral Home
 
 
Home
Obituaries
About Us History
Staff
Facilities
Services
Merchandise
Planning a Funeral
Pre-Planning
Grief Support
Expressions of Sympathy™
History



Our Beginning

 

S chneider Funeral Home began as Short Funeral Home in 1920 and was owned and operated by Paul Short and his wife, Grace. The funeral home was the building on the left and the Short residence was to the right. In 1957 the business was purchased by the Norvell family, Norman and his wife Peg. To the west of the old bulidings use to stand First Christian Church and to the right on the corner use to be the old DX Gas Station.






 
 




Contact Us  ·  Get Directions  ·  Mobile Version  ·  Privacy  ·  Terms of Use
      ©2010 - 2014 Schneider Funeral Home    Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc.     Site Manager: Login